The University Student Government (USG) of the Technological University of the Philippines – Taguig (TUP-T) campus, in partnership with the Junior Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (JPSME), proudly brings to you an Acoustic Valentine’s Night on February 10, 2016, starting at 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
Spread the love and chill-out with us in the field area as we listen to soothing and ‘hugot’ acoustic performances brought to us by talented TUP-Tians. And what better way to end the night than stargazing and watching your favorite Valentine movie?
Watch out for those tricky little booths that JPSME has prepared for you, as well. They’ll be having a ‘Marriage Booth,’ ‘Dedication Booth,’ ‘Photo Booth,’ and ‘Souvenir Booth.’ And to satisfy your sweet tooth, JPSME is now accepting pre-orders of cupcakes and brownies. You can also pre-order flowers for your loved ones.
We are encouraging everyone to dress according to the color that best represents your love life.
- RED if you’re in a relationship;
- BLACK if you recently got broken hearted;
- ORANGE if you’re single and happy;
- PINK if you’re single and ready to mingle;
- YELLOW if it’s complicated;
- GRAY if you’re in the courting stage/exclusively dating;
- VIOLET if married;
- BLUE if you’re in the process of moving on; and
- GREEN if you recently just got ‘friendzoned.’
See you all there, TUP-Tians!